This is the 2nd Volume of the Farsi Verbs series (the 1st Volume, 110 Conversational Verbs was published earlier). Here you have a collection of “Farsi Compound Verbs” which are verbs composed of two or more words, a verb part, and a noun part:
How To Use This Book:
The book has been designed based on the frequency of usage of the verbs involved in compound verbs in conversational Farsi. You can start by learning the verbs in each category, or you can start by focusing on the English equivalents of these verbs and sort them out based on your own needs by using the categorical index at the end of the book.
“110 Compound Verbs” Book Features:
- 110 most common Farsi compound verbs (plus 14 bonus verbs, so a total of 124 verbs) as used by Iranians in their everyday life
- Translation and transliteration provided for each verb, so you can use this book without knowing the Persian Alphabet
- Each verb fully conjugated across the most common 9 verb tenses
- An English introduction, explaining how compound verbs are formed, technical notes, and footnotes to clarify the correct usage of some verbs
- Clickable Categorical Index which makes it easy to navigate the book
- A separate index (Farsi, English, and Pinglish) which is quite handy if you just need a quick list of all the compound verbs included in this book
- 283 pages of Printable PDF in case you’d like to print any verb table and use it as a cheat sheet 🙂
PLEASE NOTE: this is the second volume of a two-part series, and covers “Compound Verbs” only. The verbs composed of one part (i.e. “Solid Verbs”) such as “Did-an” (“To See”) have been addressed in the first volume, 110 Conversational Verbs.
You can purchase this eBook by clicking on the “Buy Now” button below. Your eBook download link will be emailed to you within 24 hours after we receive your order. If you encounter issues during checkout or you don’t hear back from us, please email us and we will sort it out asap.
PRICE: 18 EUR (OR its equivalent in other currencies)
FORMAT: PDF (PRINTABLE) / 1 MB
- Due to the digital nature of this product, your purchase is non-refundable.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay with a Credit/Debit Card: just click on “Create an Account” or “Continue as a Guest” tab after you click on the button below, and you will be guided through.